Friday, February 17, 2012

Last chemo treatment

My last treatment ended on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 and I am now feeling the full effects of the treatment. During my treatment I was able to stay healthy and bang the last one I get a cough. The doc says it is not in my lungs but I am on some antibiotics to keep it from getting worse. Today I ordered my vitamins that I will start taking March 1, 2012 when I start to detox myself and rid my body of the poison that has been pumped in to me over the past 6 months. The hot showers with Sea Salt scrub will be done 4-5 times per week. The hot tub will get filled and started up and I will be looking at aromatherapy to help while in the there. Just need to find the proper oils to use and mix the up I should have what I need. My strength training and running will start March 1, 2012 with some cycling using the indoor trainer. Will be going to the Y to get some spin classes and maybe some yoga to help get the balance back. There is so much to be done and documentation will be the key to make adjustments when things aren't working. Getting off the pain medication will be a primary goal but I know cold turkey will not be the correct path to follow.

Looking forward to becoming a strong triathlete that can compete and place in my age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment