Friday, February 10, 2012

Finial Chemo Treatment

Monday starts chemo treatment 12 - which is my last one YAHOO!!!! This has been the longest 6 months of my life. The education of cancer and what stage means was an eye opener. When I was first diagnosed the PET/CT scan should no lymph nodes affected. Within 7 days when they were tattooing the tumor they realized that it had already spread to the lymph nodes. WOW, 7 days and I went from stage 1 to 3 and my world was turned upside down. The chemo treatments have been an experience that I could have lived without and one that I will never forget.

March 1, 2012 my doctor has given me the go ahead to begin taking my vitamins to clear the free radicals and begin the detox phase. The sooner I can get this crap out of my body the sooner I can get back on track.The products from Max International will help me with the free radicals. There will also be some soaking in my spa some special spa mixes to open the pours and release some toxins from the skin. There will be a gradual reduction from the pain medications so I can get my faculties back under control.

The training program will start gradual and focus on building strength and the long and slow process of building miles in my running and cycling. The strength training will be based in the Visual Impact Muscle Building. This is the same training used by,  Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Dwayne Johnson (now he has slimmed down), Hugh Jackman, etc...While there are many different training programs I have chosen to give this one a chance and will stick with it in hopes to get myself in tip top shape. Should anyone want to help me get back to race shape I am looking for training partners and I need some coaching to increase my speed with my runs.




No comments:

Post a Comment