Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday 1/23/10

Well today has been a pretty good day and I enjoyed sleeping in. The training session consisted of getting our Vo2max tested, results to follow. A good part of the day was spent working on my nutrition plan and evaluating my supplements. My research is coming from The Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel and nutrition periodization for endurance athletes by Bob Seebohar. Currently I am taking a liquid daily multivitamin, liquid calcium, liquid mega 3 fish oil, creatine, and B12 nasal spray. My protein intake is 80 grams or higher, trying to get this up to 120 grams per day. Some might ask why I use so many liquid supplements and the answer is simple. I want to get them in to my system quickly and I found some that don't taste to bad, especially the fish oil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment