Friday, May 13, 2011

4 weeks 1 day 10 hours - left

The Eagleman Half Ironman is due to start and my training is in the finial phase. The training is at its peak and since the first of May you can see that I have logged over 200 miles between the swim, bike, and run.
This weekend Marion and I are going to Fredericksburg, VA to run the Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon. This will be so much fun and since I am running the second half I will get both medals and then I get to give Marion her first running medal. The 6.55 distance that Marion will run is her longest run yet but I know she is well trained and ready. Back to my training the more I swim, bike and run the more comfortable I am getting but there is no way I am getting cocky.. Over the years I learned that anything is possible on race day.

The April update I spoke about my weight as this is something that I continue to fight as I never want to become that obese person I was just a few years ago. Since then I have lost another 3 pounds and 2.5 of those pounds were fat. This tells me that I will at least a lean, mean fighting machine come race day..

No comments:

Post a Comment