Friday, April 29, 2011

Crafting For A Cure

For the past 2 days we have been preparing for the Craft Show on Saturday April 30, 2011. The proceeds from the craft show are going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to help find a cure. My training and has taken a back seat for these 2 days with the exception of a meeting last night at the pool with my swim coach. We are still working on my stroke to make it more efficient to help reserve energy for the rest of the event. Coach Corey is telling me what to do and now I have to put it in action. When it comes to swimming it seems that the slower and more efficient you are the faster you will go. The training will be full speed ahead in May as I make the finial push towards the starting line of the Eagleman Half Ironman.

If you are here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland stop on by at the Dixon Furniture Auction in Crumpton, MD or make a donation on my secured fund raising site.

No comments:

Post a Comment